Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Exciting News

Well, some already know, but some don't. Jimmy and I are expecting our first child. I found out a week ago. I have yet to blast it on myspace, due to the fact that I don't want EVERYBODY knowing, and it is still early. We have spread the word to people, and you know how good news travels! According to the whole last period thing, I would be like 6-7 weeks. Well the dr told me on Monday from an ultrasound internally, that it looks like I am about 4 weeks. We have been trying for about 4 months now, and to sum it all up, I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) so I have been on some medication to get things going, So praise the Lord, it worked! So I have another appointment in a week, so we shall see. All I can say is pray for us.

5 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

Great News! Be sure and slow down and take good care of yourself!

Nancy S. said...

That is some very exciting news. Congratulations!!!

AmyWhit said...

Congrats, Kim! The news traveled out this way earlier in the week, but it's good to hear it from you and that everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

Praise God, God is good. I will deffinately be praying for both of you!

Shelia said...

Yay you! I'm so happy for your great news girl! Pray pray pray is all I can say.