Saturday, October 27, 2007

Doctor's Notes

Well, good news! I went to the Dr yesterday. She said that I am healing and everything looks great. She has encouraged me to try and get as healthy as I can be before getting pregnant again. But also recommends me not waiting too long to try again! So Jimmy and I are gonna do some soul searching, change our eating habits and get outside and exercise. A lot of difficult things at one time. But as always, take one day at a time! I am praying daily for us to learn from this and keep on trying. That is all we can do. Have a great weekend and hopefully I will have some new pictures soon to post instead of words! Just kidding. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. :)

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

So glad to hear that you got a good report and that you are definitely on the mend. Those are all the difficult things that we all need to do....so why don't we do them?! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you and Jimmy. Now the tough part begins, change you eating???? Oh no fun!