Friday, October 19, 2007

Update

Well, I am getting better. I know it will be time. I returned to work on Tuesday. The ladies I work with are such a blessing. They help me soo much. They know that I can't lift anything and they help a lot. Anyway, I had bloodwork done to make sure the HCG(pregnancy hormone) count is going down and it is. I go back next Friday for a check up with the Dr that did my surgery. Please pray for us. Jimmy tends to be having a hard time with the loss. I do have my moments though, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly I know you are taking it easy physically, I am praying for both you and Jimmy. This is a hard thing to understand. Praying for God's blessings for your family.

Wendy said...

Kimberly, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband during this time and will con't to be as you being trying once more.

Nancy S. said...

Kimberly, I am praying for you and Jimmy. I know its hard to understand why this happened but I just know you will have a beautiful little bundle of joy real soon.

AmyWhit said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are healing well. My heart breaks for you guys. I know it has to be really tough, but hopefully it will just draw you even closer together and make you stronger. I sometimes think these things are tougher on the guys. They've been raised to be the strong ones, you know. They just have a hard time letting themselves be vulnerable and show their feelings. Jimmy will pull through. He has a wonderful support system in you. Big hugs to both you and Jimmy.

Shelia said...

I pray your body will continue to heal beautifully and that yours and Jimmy's hearts will also heal and help you grow closer together.