Friday, October 12, 2007

Some things change.

I just want everyone to know what's going on. I ended up going to the ER on Wed night. Long story short....They diagnosed me with an ectopic pregnancy. That is the sac outside of the uterus. They decided to go in and do surgery in the early AM yesterday to find my fallopian tube had ruptured due to the sac trying to grow inside it. They removed the tube and here I am. I do have my other tube. Along with 2 healthy ovaries, so we can get pregnant again. I am home for a few days. Can go back to work on Monday if my body allows. Please pray for us.
I love ya'll!

4 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Kimberly I am so sorry to hear about the problems you had. I'm glad you are doing alright. Take it easy. I will put you on my prayer list.

AmyWhit said...

I'm so sorry to get this news, Kim and Jimmy. I will pray for you both. It is so great that you can keep such a positive outlook. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, so sorry for the turn of events. I guess you will just have twice the fun while you two try again. God bless.

Brewton Girl said...

Sorry to hear the news. Hang in there we'll all be praying for ya.