Sunday, October 7, 2007

Got to love family reunions

Jimmy and I went to one of his family reunions today in Early Branch. I just love it in the beautiful country. The first picture is Jimmy, me, his Great Aunt Bet, her daughter Randy and Randy's husband Andy.
The next picture is the beautiful driveway covered by pecan trees.
The next is a lonely cow taking a swim, rather wading in the pond. I wished I could've been in that pond. It was a little warm in the sun. Where is fall?
And the last picture is Jimmy and I standing by an old tree, in the Searson Cemetary. I was asking him if he knew where his Great grands were buried. Guess what? We found them.
It was a wonderful day in God's country!
Hope all has a great weekend.
By the way, still feeling good!











1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

Looks like a great place for a family reunion! Glad to hear that you are feeling well!