Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Times





I went to my parents this evening to eat dinner and of course, listen to some Carolina football. The first picture is a shot of the beautiful crescent moon with the sky as the sun was going down. The second is the ONLY way I know to listen to football, with the radio on and the doors open on the truck right outside the shed! Thanks, Dad! Then the last picture is me, my mom, and my niece Emily trying weird things. You overlap your fingers. Emily was the only one to do it and stay. Me and mom just couldn't get it.
Oh, by the way Carolina won! Go Cocks! 38-3 was the score. They have won 3 and lost 0!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

that does sound like good times, Kim. Just spending time with your family makes for a good time. Is that Michael's daughter? She looks just like him.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun and lots of giggles I bet. Glad you are enjoying football more these days!

Brewton Girl said...

Great way to spend a doy off!

Nancy S. said...

Family and food, what more do you need for a great time. Your mom looks great and that can't be Michael's daughter. Where does the time go? Cute little girl and she looks like Michael.